How much is easy to understand information about color mixing worth to your improvement as an oil painter?
Suppose you could get straight up, easy to understand information that ends your confusion and improves your oil paintings immediately.
Picture this…Every secret and tip about color mixing you would expect to learn in an expensive school in one easy to understand e-book, such as…
– Easy to follow examples of how to know what paints to use to mix whatever color you want before you even pick up your brushes and start painting.
– The two ways for the oil painter to use color with easy to follow examples.
– Knowing exactly how to mix your colors to help you paint better pictures.
– Eliminating the guesswork about mixing color
– Knowing what paints to buy and not buy to save your hard earned money.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, it isn’t if you have the right information. Information that makes it easy for you to “get it” and apply to your paintings immediately.
Think about it. easy to understand information from a good instructor is the most powerful aid you can ever have to improve your paintings . When you get the secrets of color mixing, in a step by step, easy to understand way, your confusion is gone.
You won’t ask yourself questions like “What colors should I have on my palette?” or “How do I mix the right color to paint what I see in light and shadow” Simply put, clear up your confusion about color mixing and you can focus on what you want to do…create beautiful paintings.
Just a sample of what you’ll learn Inside the Secrets to Color Mixing Made Easy…
- A simple 3 step process to follow to be able to mix any color that you see.
- How to easily think about color like an oil painter. When you know how to think properly you can apply this knowledge to any painting you ever create. The main reason you are having problems is because you have never been shown an easy to follow thinking process.
- What exactly are the colors I use and why, exactly, do I use them. It’s not guesswork. It’s not because the colors are pretty. It’s an easy to follow reason that you can immediately apply to your own choice of colors to use.
- How to properly lighten and darken colors. This way, you can paint objects in their light areas and shadow areas. If you don’t know how to do this, muddy color and you will remain great friends!
- The myths about black paint. How to use black or not use black so it will help you achieve the colors you want. And an example of how two of the greatest oil painters could paint side by side-one using black and one not using black and get just the effects they are after.
Who Should Read It
- Anyone who is a complete beginner or intermediate oil painter.
- Anyone who has taken oil painting classes in the past and was not satisfied.
- Students currently taking lessons that are unhappy with them.
- Anyone who would rather learn at home rather than in a classroom.
- Anyone who is confused by the technical procedures of oil painting.
- People that currently paint landscapes/nature and would like to try people, or vice versa.
- Anyone following the painters on public television that wants to move beyond that way of painting.
I know for a fact the information in this book works. The information inside it was compiled over 15 years of study. Also, I am pretty confident I have explained things in a way so you can actually use the information and put it to work for you.
But, I don’t want you to feel like you are taking a risk by getting yourself a copy, so do know that there is a 100% guarantee on the book. If you buy it and read it and just feel it won’t help you, let me know through the contact form, email, etc. and I’ll refund your money.
Therefore, I want to emphasize that there is no risk to you. You can get this downloadable book without worry of “What if it doesn’t work?”
The only thing I can’t guarantee is that you will actually use the information inside it, that’s up to you.
How to Order
After you choose to order with a credit card or paypal below and place your order you will receive an email with instructions to access your downloadable manual.
Download Version – $27.95
Contact me here